Well, I haven't written in a couple days so, I will try and sum up the last few days for you. ;]
Tuesday: Tuesday was awesome. Chris McClarney(the guy who wrote Your love never fails) led worship which was great! Brian Johnson spoke again during the first session and he talked about how worship leaders need to inspire others to have joy and express their worship. Brian also talk about how worship teams need to become united. Teams need to be like a family and they need to spend time with each other outside of church to create relationships. As a team, we need to build each other up with prophetic and encouraging words. So that was good! The middle of the day, I took another Voice class. It was basically a continuation to the first Voice class I took on Monday. I really enjoyed this class because it was basically putting into practice all the stuff we learned the day before. It helped me understand all the info I got the first vocal class which was crazy overwhelming, so I was very happy with that class. We practiced vocal warm ups and we learned a lot about our chest voice and head voice. It was good. At the end of this day, Bill Johnson spoke. He talked about how we need to spend time in God's glory and how we are hosts of His presents.
A few things I thought were cool that Bill said:
"The Holy Spirit is in us as a river, not a lake. He flows through us, so we need to let His presents be released through us."
"We can't live in a world of reaction to the devil, we need to live in the influence of God."
"God is not looking for worship, He is looking for worshipers."
Wednesday: Chris McClarney led worship again. It was super cool though at the end of worship the music stopped, but everyone kept focused on God and worship and prayer and the whole santuary was COMPLETELY silent for 40 minutes. It was so crazy, yet amazing. You could sense the Holy Spirit in the room. it was super cool. So, since we went so over time, Chris McClarney was suppose to speak, but he didn't really have time in the end, so he just did a Q&A session with everyone. He talked at one point about how In order to go deeper with God, we need to be challenged and stretched outside our comfort zone. That was the end of Wednesday because the kingdom conference started this day.
Thursday and Today: I went to the first part of the Kingdom conference on both Thursday and today. It goes from 10-7 Thursday and Friday, but I did not feel like going the second part of the day. I've been hearing soooo many lectures every single day for the past week and a half. Don't get me wrong they have all been AMAZING, but my brain can only handle so much information! haa So, I decided to only go to the first part of the day yesterday and today(from 10-12). Anyways, both days were really good. Beni Johnson spoke Thursday. She spoke on how we need to carry hope in us and how whenever the Lord is speaking to us, we need to just do what He is asking us to do. She also talked about how things are going to change in the world soon.
Bill Johnson spoke today. He spoke on how we need to declare the word of the Lord and how God wants us to plant a seed in peoples lives so he can plow it. He also talked how we need to make sure that when ever their are problems in the world or in our own personal life, that those problems never get any bigger than God. When that happens, we need to repent and refocus.
Wow this was a long post...haa
Now it's the weekend. I'll probably go to the pool and do some shopping. Gosh, I miss everyone back at home. Someone come to Redding and hangout with me!! haha
-Melody
Wow - GREAT & AMAzING stuff, Love!!! We are coming on Tuesday to hang for a bit, can't wait! (Side note: "presence" is the word you're referring to up there, but I like the "presents" word you used, too, 'cuz the HS is a HUGE present to us...sorry, that's the teacher in me coming out! Love ya bunches & keep soaking up as much as you can! Oh, and happy shopping @ the Outlets! :)
ReplyDelete