Well, I had my first day at BSW. It was awesome! It wasn't a full day of classes it was more of getting to know the staff and letting them talk about all the classes that are being offered. We also had an amazing time of worship this morning! Wow, I just love the worship here!!!! I can't believe that I am going to have that worship for the next 3 weeks!! Ahh, I just love it.
Brian Johnson spoke this morning. He talked about how we need to pay close attention to the voice of the Lord. And how we need to be driven by the Lord, not our own ambition. I can't wait to take one of his classes on worship leading!
Also, Pastor Kris(I forgot his last name) spoke at the end of the day. He had a really great word about how we need to have strong roots in the Lord...And that starts with being able to take instruction from others with an open heart and a willingness to listen. Kris made a cool point, that if a person can't take discipline from people they can see, how could they take it from God who is invisible. His message was great.
Today I got pretty much all my classes picked out for the next 3 weeks!
Prophetic song with Jenn Johnson
Voice Health with Joanna Finchum
Vocal Technique with Joanna Finchum
Empowering your team with Christa Black
Supporting the worship leader with Christa Black
Worship leading with Kim Walker
Worship leading with Brian Johnson
I have a couple more that I am thinking about, so we will see which ones I decide to take! :]
Time for Dinner!
-Melody
Oh my word, Love, they all sound WONDERFUL!!! I'm so excited for you & so glad you're enjoying those precious worship times!!! Woohoo!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have an incredible time with God! Love you, Dad
ReplyDelete