Wow, it has been so hot this weekend in Redding!! It was 102 yesterday, and today is suppose to get up to 105. The pool has definitely been my friend this weekend, and our relationship will continue though out the week. :] It's crazy to me that it was like 85 degrees outside last night at 10:30pm, that is just NOT right. hah I'm for sure bringing out the shorts and skirts. Jeans have no place in weather like this. Well anyways, I had a good weekend! I went to the pool, went shopping, and had a jamba juice with an unexpected new friend! I bought a couple shirts and a skirt! So, that put me in a good mood. Also, I'm getting TAN! woohoo! I'm super excited that I am not blinding people with my whiteness as I walk by. haha I have a nice summer glow. ;] Yay to being tan! Man, I love summer! The only thing that is missing with my summer at the moment is my friends. But, it's okayy. I will see them soon! Which reminds me, I am officially half way done with BSW. It seems like it goes by so slow sometimes, and then other times i'm like omg slow down! haha But yaaa, 2 more weeks until I head home.
I'm super excited to continue classes this coming week! Especially tomorrow! Kim Walker is leading worship, teaching the main session, AND i'm taking her worship leading class! So, i'm going to have a day filled with Kim Walker. Oh just thinking about it makes me smile. :) I freak'n love her. She was basically my inspiration to wanting to grow deeper in worship...not to mention her range is crazy and her voice is amazing! Oh, tomorrow will be a good day. :)
-Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment