First week of class is over! Well, it was actually only 3 days...So, technically it wasn't a full week, but I don't need to get all technical do I? haa Anyways, First week was amazing! It was full of amazing worship and great speakers! Brian and Jenn lead worship the first 2 days, and Jeremy Riddle lead worship today. Every morning there is such amazing worship and every time the holy spirit is in the room. Everyone can since it. It's amazing.
Yesterday we had an art project, which was super cool. We collaged notebooks(the ones with the cow like print on them). There was a bunch of magazines and we were told to go through them and anytime a picture or word stood out we should cut or rip it out and use those to decorate our notebooks. It was super fun and I like my notebook a lot. :] Also, Jenn spoke! I always like it when Jenn speaks. Yesterday she spoke on the Holy Spirit and how it is super important to stay in alignment with Him. She also talked about how we need to stop waiting to "arrive" in where we want to go in life, we need to find joy in where we are now.
Today, like I said Jeremy Led worship and Spoke. It was awesome! He talked about how the church needs to start doing what they are singing. For example, when churches sing about dancing and no one is dancing.. why are they singing the song if no one is going to dance? He also talked about how worship leaders need to be releasers of God and the Holy Spirit and how we need to develop our own history with God so we can have encounters with Him.
Next week we start taking the different classes, so i'm excited about that! :]
-Melody
That's rich!!! Wow - how special!! Love your blogs, Love! :) Can't wait to see your cow book journal or whatever you call it...BTW - 'sense' is the word you are looking for up there (instead of since)...OK, I'll stop 'teacher mode' now! I'm almost in tears just reading about the riches you are gaining in your heart & life right now!
ReplyDelete