Day one of being "independent" was a success! haa It's so weird going grocery shopping and realizing that i'm shopping for me...and only me. I'm used to going food shopping for my family of 6. Major difference when it comes to food quantity!
Also, living on my own for the next few weeks makes me think so much more about money. For example, when I went food shopping today I found myself trying to find the best deals on EVERYTHING to save a few bucks. Saving a dollar here, saving 50 cents there..It totally adds up though. The more money I save the better! haa Though it's weird shopping for only myself, it's fun! I love the feeling of independence. I feel all cool and grown up. ;]
Tomorrow is my first day of BSW(Bethel's School of Worship)!! I'm super excited to see what God has in store for me while I am here. Though, I have to say I am a bit nervous. This is my first time doing anything like this, so we will see what happens! All I know is that I am totally in God's hands and I will continue to let Him guide my foot steps.
My oh my, It's such a cool feeling actually doing what I set my mind to do. At the beginning of my Senior year of High School, I made some goals. One of them was to grow deeper in worship leading and singing. I thought it would be awesome to go to some sort of program where I could learn more about worship leading. I have to say I was a little hesitant at first because I was scared, but I knew this is what God wanted me to do. So here I am, about to start BSW. Ahhhhh, I'm just so excited!
Well, i'm off to bed!
-Melody
Sooo excited for you, Love! And so glad to see you writing! :) Way to go on saving bucks, too - you're right, it all adds up!
ReplyDelete