Monday, June 14, 2010

Here we go!

Hey Guys!

So, since I am going on this cool adventure to Redding, I figured I would write about it! Though, I have to say that I am not much of a writer, so you're going to have to bare with me. :)

I left earlier today around 5:15pm for Redding, and I arrived about 2 hours ago. It was pretty bitter sweet to say good bye. I am going to miss my friends and family a lot, but I keep telling myself it's only 3 1/2 weeks, no biggie...Right?!?! haha But, I'm not going to lie...a few tears were shed over this departure. ha

Well, I am all unpacked and settled in(for the most part). I am staying with a young couple (Melissa and Josh) who live in a cute two story apartment, where I have my own room. :) Melissa was here when I arrived to show me around and help me settle in. Her husband, Josh should be home any minute, so i'll meet him soon! They seem like a really cool couple! :)

I'm not totally sure what I am getting myself into, but I know God has a plan and i'm excited to see what is going to happen the next few weeks!

-Melody

P.S. I'm so horrible about keeping up to date with these blog things, but I will try my best to stay updated with everything. :]

1 comment:

  1. I know you're in God's hands & that's GREAT & it sounds like the place you're staying is a nice place to be - YAY!!! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete