Well, This is my last week of Worship School. Boy, it sure went by fast. I can't believe this journey is almost over. I leave in 2 days! I can't believe it.
I had an awesome 4th of July! Mark came to visit Sunday and Monday. I'm so grateful and happy he came to see me! It was fun to spend time with him... Especially since it had been 3 weeks since I saw him! We had a lot of fun; we saw fireworks, went to Sundial Bridge, swam at Shasta Lake, and saw Toy Story 3! Oh my I love Toy Story!!! :] Mark liked it too. ;] So, I had a great holiday weekend!
Tuesday I had a Prophetic Song class with Jen Johnson. It was really good! It was all about our connection with God and letting the Spirit flow through us vocally. I love the way she expresses her love for God on stage. It gets me excited! :]
Yesterday, I had another vocal class with Joanna Finchum. It was good. It was a pretty relaxed class, we just talked about back ground vocals and technical stuff like where to hold the microphone and stuff like that, pretty basic. Though, it was nice to have a relaxed class because my brain is on overload! haha I feel like I have all this stuff that i've learned in my head, and I need to put it to practice before I explode! haa If that makes any sense...ha
Well, tomorrow is my last day. We have worship with Brian and Jen, Brian Johnson is speaking, and staff impartation where the staff is going to pray for everyone. Then, I head home tomorrow morning... at 6AM...Which means I have to wake up at like 5ish. Talk about EW! ha But, no worries, i'm excited to get home. :]
-Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment