Well guys, my journey here has come to an end. With a Certificate of Completion in hand, I am heading back to Sacramento. This has been such an amazing journey! From such joyous moments with the Holy Spirit in worship, to feeling a bit lonely while stuck in my room. All in all, it has been amazing. I have grown in ways that I can't even see yet. I know the Lord is going to use what I have learned in the passed month and I am excited to see what He has planned.
I was hesitant when I made the decision to attend Bethel School of Worship. I had to choose between getting a car and attending this school. It was not a very easy decision(because I need a car!!!), but I knew the Lord had a plan and I'm so glad I listened to Him. ;] All I want to do is obey Him and be used by Him... and if that delays me getting a car for a while, I'm okay with it because I know at the end of the day, God is looking down on me with a smile. :)
This has been such an awesome opportunity for me and I'm so glad I went!
We had some amazing speakers:
Bill Johnson
Beni Johnson
Dan McCollam
Ray Hughes
Judy Franklin
Kim Walker-Smith
Jenn Johnson
Brian Johnson
Jeremy Riddle
Kathy Vallotton
and Kris Vallotton
And some amazing worship leaders:
Brian and Jenn Johnson
Jeremy Riddle
Will Matthews
Kim Walker-Smith
Skyler Smith
Chris McClarney
and Chris Quilala
Oh man, I can't wait to get back to my "normal" life and live with the persecutive that I have now! I have gained so much joy in my relationship with Jesus. I have found more freedom in expressing my love for Him. I have gained a deeper appreciation for myself, life, and all that God has created... aka everything! It is sad to say The End to this journey, but this has just been a small chapter in my "book of life" and I can't wait to turn the page. :] How cheesy am I. ;]
-Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment